Reading challenges are awesome but can be difficult to keep up with.. Here’s a few that I intend to participate and will update the list if I decide to join another in the next months.
hosted by Book Chick City
Complete challenge details:
- Timeline: 01 Jan 2013 – 31 Dec 2013
- Rules: Read 100 books in 2013 (any genre)
- You don’t have to select your books ahead of time, you can just add them as you go. Also if you do list them upfront you can change them, nothing is set in stone! The books you choose can crossover into other challenges you have on the go.
- You can join at anytime. All books read in 2013 count towards the challenge regardless of when you sign up.
- At the beginning of Jan 2013, you will find a link to specific month to add your reviews.
- Audiobooks are accepted.
- Only fiction, no non-fiction.
- This challenge can crossover to other challenges.
- You DO NOT have to write reviews of the books you read, but if you decide to then a place will be available each month for you to link up your reviews.
- You don’t have to have a blog to join in – for those without a blog but who use Goodreads, Amazon, LibraryThing etc, you can add the URL to where you track your books. If you don’t have a URL at all then choose a name you would like to use and then copy and paste the following link: http://wp.me/p2wdqf-6ZI
hosted by Doing Dewey
Really simple actually. All you have to do is review books and the movies adaptation. Levels are as follows
Movie Fan - read 3 books and watch their movies
Movie Devotee - read 6 books and watch their movies
Movie Lover - read 9 books and watch their movies
Movie Aficionado - read 12 books and watch their movies
I am not signing up for a particular level since I want to see how many I can do.